Thursday 2 July 2009

Summer Playlist (So far...)


Okay, so it's in 2 parts for different summer moods.

Part 1 - The 'Summer Belters':
The Academy Is... - About A Girl
Cobra Starship - One Day Robots Will Cry
Bouncing Souls - Manthem
Jack's Mannequin - Holiday From Real
Cobra Starship - Kiss My Sass
Boys Like Girls - The Great Escape
Bryan Adams - Summer of '69 (Every fucking year. You just can't not :P)
The Academy Is... - Summer Hair Forever Young
The Frames - Fake
Bouncing Souls - Lean On Sheena
The Starting Line - Island
Ted Leo & The Pharmacists - Me and Mia
The Cab - One Of Those Nights
My Chem - I'm Not Okay (I Promise) [As always.]

Part 2 - The Chillout Songs:
Jack Johnson - What You Thought You Need
Ani DiFranco - 32 Falvors
The Beach Boys - Good Vibrations
Jack Johnson - Home
Aqualung - Strange and Beautiful
Bob Dylan - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright
John Lennon - Whatever Gets You Thru The Night
The Kinks - Milk Cow Blues
The Cowsills - Don't Look Back
Panic At The Disco - She Had The World
Queen - All Dead, All Dead
Vampire Weekend - M79
The Turtles - Happy Together
Zee Avi - Bitter Heart
Scott McKenzie - San Francisco (Be Sure To Wear Flowers In Your Hair)
Otis Redding - (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay
Sam Cooke - Bring It On Home To Me

There Will Be More.
A long summer = a long playlist(:

4 comments:

  1. One day robots will cry is not a summer belter!!
    No! You're not playing that unless you want me to cry and start blubbering about him mmkay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool.
    I'll be sure to play it all the time now then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're enjoying my misery.
    You are truly my bffe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, but I'm sexy so it's all good.

    ReplyDelete

Hit Me Up.