Friday 24 July 2009

Convulsing, Repulsing...


So, it's kinda true & maybe slightly known that I have an awed interest in eating disorders. I find them complex and beautifully shocking. I don't endorse them nor preach about how people shouldn't have them. I remain indifferent. Maybe a little biased, but what can I say? The changes the body goes through, the dark, weary fealing you get when you become involved because you know you shouldn't really be looking at it but just can't seem to help it - I love it. I've known, and still know, people who have or have had eating disorders and I love how I'm able to talk to them about it and for them to be able to confide in me. I've never personally been taken in by it, I've come pretty close, but I'm in control enough to not go there, I'm lucky enough to be happy with myself. I think it's fair to say I have some strange interests...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Me Up.