Saturday 4 July 2009

Mad As Rabbits


There's a moth flying round my head while I'm sat here doing my shit, and I realised how strange it is that it doesn't bother me at all when last year, I would've freaked and ran out the room screaming. It kinda got me thinking about how much I've changed lately. It's nice. Nothing phases me as much these days. Maybe it's the weather. I don't know, but hey, who am I to complain? 'As long as there's something shining in the sky, there's a bright side.'

"I guess what I'm-a-sayin' it there ain't no better reason to rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons."

Much love and peace.
Natalie.

3 comments:

  1. You mean that monster?
    I won't go near any type of bug that's bigger than it should be, moth or not.
    They shouldn't be big. They're meant to be small.
    It's wierd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what's wierd? Those pictures I sent you of Lucius yesterday. Now that's wierd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, true. They scared me more than freakishly large bugs.

    ReplyDelete

Hit Me Up.