Thursday 30 July 2009

Sometimes, It Really Is Good To Smile...



And I'm not sure if it's supposed to feel like this.
I'm not sure if these raindrops should be falling
Or if this sun should be shining.
When I tear my hair out.
And dent the grimy wood of the cupboard - I'm not sure.
When I stare into the smeared glass and see your eyes looking back at me,
When I feel the tingle of your hand against mine - I'm not sure.
As the music scratches and the sound halts, for a second,
I feel it.
I know you do too.
Because I've come to realise,
As the track resumes,
As your hand leaves mine,
As your eyes dissappear,
As the dent is replaced with new, shiny wood,
As my hair grows back
As the sun shines magnificentley
And the rain pours heavily,
I'm finally sure.
But I'm not sure I want to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Me Up.