Friday 10 July 2009

Icons, Icons, Icons!


Some really rad icons.

Credit to MUFFINVIOLENCE for the following: (These are only a few of my faves, but she's got a ton more on her LJ. Make sure that if you take, you credit her!)



These are from the beatlesicons LJ community:



These are from the bobdylan_icons LJ community:



Most of these are from the Keltie Colleen, LJ community, radrockette:



For the rest, I can't credit, sorry! Either I've had them too long or I've forgotten and I don't know where they're from.

Panic(!) At The Disco (most of these will be from the patd_icons LJ community:



Jack's Mannequin:



Keira Knightley:



Randoms:




Frank Iero:



Okay, that's it. Woah! Big post! I shouldn't be so obsessed with icons...


Much love and peace.
Natalie.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh those are nice.
    PHWOOOOOAAAR @ Obama tie one. Phew.
    And love love love the JM ones.
    I know it was for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came when I first saw that one.
    Like, literally, everywhere

    ReplyDelete

Hit Me Up.