Friday 17 July 2009

Long Time, No Speak...


I've never realised how much I miss when I'm away from the webs for a few days. It's quite lame, actually. So I missed Pilates and salsa aerobics this week, not good, but I did get to spend some amazing time with my Dad and we caught up on some meditation together, which is always lovely. Not much to blog about tonight really, I could comment on the weather but it's just as cold as it was the other day, so that wouldn't be much of a pulse-racing topic. The only other thing is that I'm slightly craving a job so I can wear work clothes. Not helping the fact that my time has finally come (a bit later than everyone else's due to certain...defences I put up) and I have shamefully succumbed to the fad of 'Balmainia'. Would it be fair to blame Elle for advertising it so nicely (and repetitively)? Good job I'm not a career woman otherwise I'm pretty sure I'd be sporting those hideous, yet fucking lovely, shoulder pads. *hangs head in shame*

I wonder, sometimes, if something's slightly tweeked in my head. You see, when you sit down after 20 minutes of trying to salsa dance to Brian Adams' '(Everything I Do) I Do It For You' on your own, it kinda makes you think...

Now, I need to go clear my emails, no doubt I'll post again tonight with my daily fix of quote and snap. Innabizzle, homeslices.

Much love and peace.
Natalie.

1 comment:

  1. Tut tut tut...
    You...balmain....never in a million years.

    ReplyDelete

Hit Me Up.