Thursday 9 July 2009

Pilates & Sweet Music

So, me and my main bitch went to Pilates today, for the first time! I'm already slightly addicted. That maybe because I'm determined to actually be able to do it :P I'm not a felixable person in anyway at all, which is probably why I find it so hard but that just makes me want to become pro at it all the more! Watch this space - in a year I'll have surpassed all the oldies in the class (yes, the 50 year old women were better at it than us... kudos, ladies, kudos). We're also gonna hop along to salsa aerobics and see what that's like. I can't imagine it to be bad. I mean, aerobics AND salsa in the same thing! How could it be?

Anyway, I come bringing goodies!
Go check out this musician Menhirs of Er Grah. His voice, erugh. Too much.
Extract from hisMyspace.

"Menhirs of Er Grah (Tom Carter) is a singer from London. His music is an emotional and intensely personal collection of journal entries, odes to nature and bitter-sweet love songs, inspired by the acoustic sound of the 1960’s and 70s.
The bandname is a reference to the Broken Menhir of Er Grah; a standing stone erected in the Neolithic era that has since fallen down.
The debut album,
Different World , has been downloaded over 45,000 times, and a second album, Mourning Dove – is available now on iTunes and on CD from Bendi Records."


I think it's fair to say I've pretty much fallen in love.

Kay, that's it for today.
Much love and peace.
Natalie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Me Up.