Tuesday 21 July 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away (Or, Y'know, Don't...)


Such a murky day. Lovely. I went for a stroll along the beach at about 4:00pm and got some lovely snaps of the sea. It was really relaxing, until I started walking home again and it chucked it down. I got completely soaked and it's a good job the camera, phone and iPod didn't break. It was so much fun though, I came into the house after succumbing to my body's protests and got a ride home, with a huge grin on my face. Moral of the story? The rain's just amazing - especially when it gets you so wet you look like you've just climbed out of a pool.

Much love and peace.
Natalie.


P.s Watched this French movie at work today, 'Pour Elle' ('Anything For Her') and to be frank, it kicked ass! I completely reccomend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Me Up.