Wednesday 5 August 2009

Nowhere Boy

Nowhere Boy is a Sam Taylor-Wood movie about John Lennon's early and troubled years as a teenager. It's based on the book Imagine This: Growing Up With My Brother John Lennon by his half-sister, Julia Baird. It covers the years 1955-58 when he was aged 15-18 and is a story of the relationship between him, his mother Julia and his Aunt Mimi and also of his beginnings in The Quarry Men and meeting Paul McCartney. Aaron Johnson (Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging) will play Lennon. There is no confirmed dates as of yet.

Filming:


Soooooooooooo epically excited for this! :D

In other news:
Went shopping with £5 today and came back with a jacket, half of a waistcoat (other half is owned by my bitch :P) and a vintage suitcase. Isn't thrift shopping just the best? And my hat came today!




Sorry about the crappy pictures, it's all I could work with. I'm stupidly ill today. I'll post the rest of the junk tomorrow. Where's the winter when you want it?

Much love and peace.
Natalie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Me Up.