Saturday 22 August 2009

Blogger & Edinburgh.

So, I'm losing all hope in Blogger atm. No inspiration whatsoever and I'm spending all my time on Tumblr. I don't know if I'll be keeping this blog much longer or maybe I'm just going through a phase and I'll suddenly blog 20 times a day...who knows?

In other news:

I'm missing Edinburgh soooo bad! I was there this time last year and I wish I was again ):

A reason to miss Edinburgh so much is this gorgeous little shop. I remember accidentally coming across this and finding the cutest sixties dress inside. And a thousand braces! Amazing shop. Across from the Grassmarket (where there is neither grass nor market, fyi.)


We also came across this stunning Laura Ashley hat, that my sister has on here. I have no idea why I didn't buy that.


Ah, well. There's always next year.

Much love and peace.
Natalie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Me Up.